Celebrating Wins: Moumita’s Recent Case Victories
- An Iranian client was approved at her Immigrant Visa interview and was granted a Travel Ban Waiver, where nationals of Iran were prohibited entry into the US. We are happy to report that she successfully entered the US this weekend to join her US Citizen spouse.
- A client was approved for naturalization this week.
- We have received multiple work permits and advance parole documents for numerous clients this month.
- A Prima Facie Determination of VAWA I-360 Eligibility was granted for a client who is a survivor of domestic violence.
- We have received a record number of approvals for I-751 Applications to Remove Conditions on Residence this month!
An article was published claiming that USCIS is reportedly failing to print green cards and work permits on a timely basis because of a slow down on production. Some 50,000 green cards and 75,000 other employment authorization documents promised to immigrants haven’t been printed, USCIS said in a statement.
Watch On YouTube
I also recently did a live stream on what you should do if USCIS does not print your card or you don’t receive it, click the button below to watch:
Read the full newsletter here:
Sign up to be on the mailing list to receive the next Immigration Law Newsletter first here: