Moumita’s Immigration Law TV: 3 Ways to Get a Green Card through Marriage

In this video, Moumita Rahman, New York City Immigration Attorney, explains the 3 ways to get a Green Card through marriage, the attorney’s role, and what to expect! Some things to consider are definitely being able to prove that you entered the US legally, spousal immigrant visas, and a fiance visa.