Do you need to submit the I-944 with your Green Card Application? [Monday Coffee with Moumita]
Do you need to submit the I-944 with your Green Card Application?
¿Necesita enviar el I-944 con su Solicitud de Tarjeta Verde?
This video starts with an update on the I-944 Affidavit of Self Sufficiency (often referred to as the public charge rule) including who is required to submit an I-944 with their green card application and which application types are exempt.
This week I got questions from viewers about topics such as:
- 🟣 Can having your congressional representative inquire about your case help?
- 🟣 My husband has been deported, when can he return to the US?
- 🟣 Do traffic tickets affect my green card?
- 🟣 Can I apply for VAWA if I was emotionally abused?
- 🟣 My I-360 was approved, how long does it take to get a green card? And more!
☎️To schedule a consultation with me call my office at (212) 248-7907 or visit my website here: https://bit.ly/moumitarahman
📥 For all the latest Immigration News delivered right to your inbox, subscribe to my newsletter: https://mailchi.mp/rahmanlawpllc/news…
- 0:00 Welcome
- 0:58 I-944 Affidavit of Self Sufficiency
- 2:33 Who is Required to Submit an I-944?
- 5:11 Consulates Reopening Status
- 5:45 Help from Congressional Representative
- 6:44 B1/B2 Visas and Restricted Travel
- 8:40 Came to the US as a Child
- 10:18 Options if a Spouse Has Been Deported
- 11:16 Update on K-1 Visas
- 13:20 Asylum Clock for Work Permit
- 14:11 Bringing Fiance from Iran to the US
- 15:55 Do Traffic Tickets Affect My Green Card?
- 17:50 VAWA: Emotional Abuse
- 19:16 Case Status After Notice of Interview
- 21:40 Wait time for Green Card after I-751 Approved
- 23:50 Defensive Asylum
- 24:34 Wait time for Green Card after I-360 Approved
Watch on YouTube: https://youtu.be/4CZaNriCHbE