Today on Monday Coffee Live, NYC Immigration Attorney, Moumita Rahman, talks about preparing for removal of conditions and your 10 year green card. Moumita has filed a record number of I-751 applications for removal of conditions, so you won’t want to miss this!
Some of the topics covered include:
- The government’s ability to waive your interview
- Organizing and preparing for removal of conditions after receiving your green card
- How to file taxes, leases, and insurance when you have a 2-year conditional green card
- What to do if you don’t have a lot of evidence
- When you should plan to file your I-751 application
- How your application can be rejected
Schedule a consultation with Moumita or call the office at (212) 248-7907.
Watch on YouTube: https://youtu.be/omF3HYegXoo