I also touch on:
- What “birther tourism” is
- Who the Department of State might deny B Visas to
- The visa waiver program and tourist visas
- Having a child in the US and residency for the parents
- What to do if you’ve already had a baby in the US
- Paying medical fees when having a baby in the US
Please be sure to like, subscribe, and leave me a comment letting me know any immigration law questions you have!
Watch on YouTube: https://youtu.be/ibACvty-Utk
Schedule a consultation with Moumita or call the office at (212) 248-7907.