COVID-19 UPDATE: Rahman Law PLLC remains fully operational at this time.

Did Your Spouse Get Their Papers and Now They Won’t Help You?

Today we are going to discuss what you can do if you have a spouse who has gotten their residency or citizenship, but they are not helping you to get your green card.

If you’re in this situation there are other ways your spouse could be trying to control you both emotionally or financially. This can make you feel trapped and powerless, but I’m here to tell you you have options!

I also answer immigration questions from my live audience on Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, and TikTok

☎️ Schedule a consultation with me to discuss your case by calling (212) 248-7907 or through my website HERE

0:00 Video Intro

1:30 Options if your spouse won’t help you get your green card

3:43 Green Card if you’ve been detained

5:30 Waiting for Green Card while on tourist visa

7:45 Green Card if you have a US Citizen child

9:30 File Affidavit of Support

11:15 Returning to US after deportation

Watch the video on YOUTUBE HERE