COVID-19 UPDATE: Rahman Law PLLC remains fully operational at this time.

How To Convert your Conditional Residency to Permanent Residency, Form I-751

Congratulations! You have received a 2 year conditional residency card with the help of your spouse, and now it’s time to remove the conditions because your card will be expiring in the next 90 days. What are some of the things that you should know before you submit your application to Convert your 2 year Green card to a 10 year Green card to immigration? I discuss options in today’s video.


Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/immigration…

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/RahmanLawFirm/

Twitter: https://twitter.com/rahmanlawfirm

LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/moumita-r…





The information provided in this video and post is for general information purposes only. Licensed attorney by the State Bar of New York. Member of the American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA)